Sunday, February 25, 2007

The trip so far....

Trying to post on vacation is like trying to do homework while watching TV-very difficult and unproductive.

We were supposed to head home today, but since we had a few days of rain, the kids and I decided to stay a little longer. Randy had to go back yesterday for work (I miss him already), but since my 'work' travels with me, I was able to fit the extension into my schedule :-). I can't resist the analogy Gary (my sister Nicole's father-in-law) used for it today, you know, the kids being my work that follows me everywhere: "It's like a booger you can't get rid of". Now I love my kids and love that they are my "job", but that made me crack up!! Thanks for the laugh Gary!!

We're having an awesome visit with the fam. Cousins Reilly and Teagan are spending the night tonight-just got them tucked in woohoo!!-so the kids are happy. My brother James (Ry and T's daddy), who is an amazing photographer and just received 'Best in Show' for his work, offered his services for my kids yesterday and today. We shot at beautiful Balboa Park, can't wait to see the finished product! Check out his blog on my link for Enchanted Images.

The kids all have a cough and runny nose, sort of the side affects of travel I suppose. Did I mention I miss Randy?!?

A repeat of Sea World is on the agenda for tomorrow and the Zoo for Tuesday, man, time goes by way too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!! I wish we had a Sea World closer than TX or FL!! Dern Midwest! ;)

Oh, and we often seem to get sick during/after traveling! Hope it's nothing big and they'll recover quick.