Friday, May 18, 2007

Crazy Week

Ashlynn had her last two days of preschool this week and graduation Wednesday night. Last night she had her dress rehearsal for the dance recital-it was so cute! Tonight is the "real" performance and the poor girl is just exhausted. In between all of that, we have gone to the park and the zoo (thanks again mom!!).
This is the last crazy week of the spring and I am not signing the kids up for anything else the rest of the summer. We'll just try to hang out at the pool and RELAX!!!

P.S. Tried to post some really cute pics of the kids at the zoo and guess what? Blogger is not cooperating! Will try again later today.

2 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

I'm so glad that you are using your zoo passes! I hope you and the kids go a ton of times all year long. Love, mom

TheFitnessFreak said...

Pics not working for me either:( Aren't you glad summer is almost here? Only two more weeks for me then...VACATION!!!!