Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fever, Ebay and Planning

Poor little Gage man had a fever from Tuesday afternoon through today. The sweet babe is getting at least four teeth (that's what I can see for sure) all at the same time! Never have I had a baby get so many teeth at the same time. He basically has a soft whine and whimper throughout the day and doesn't want to eat a thing-he only nursed three times today! I pray he sleeps better tonight and those darn teeth pop all the way through.

Randy and I spent the evening putting misc stuff on Ebay. Hopefully all will sell and for a good price. It's a lot of work, but it's stuff that should do pretty well, so we'll see...

We are now in the major planning phase for our summer vacation up north (at least Randy anyway-wish I had his amazing God given organizational talents). You should see him. He has this yellow legal pad with the longest list of "things to do" I have ever seen and I know he will get them all done. I'm sure he's itching to get to his computer to type it all up and make a hard copy.
He asked me today if I had my list and I informed him "I'm not the list sort of making girl, like to pack and plan as I go". After the initial cardiac arrest he experienced, he advised me to just start small. So we'll see......

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Give Gage a hug and tell him auntie Bekah understands ALL his teeth problems!

Ahh, I'm jealous. It would be great to have someone plan a trip!!