Monday, August 20, 2007

Volleyball





Last night we went to watch Randy play sand volleyball. The kids had a blast playing and Randy's team won!

School went well this morning, the first two weeks of the curriculum are all about Creation. The kids learned that God created darkness and light on the first day, then they colored the number one and glued it to construction paper that will eventually become their own little book.

They were both so anxious to start this morning, it was so cute!! They wanted to call me teacher instead of mommy and I told them it was up to them-but they can always call me mommy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it went well! Sounds like the kids are really having fun with it!

Bekah said...

Aww! That's sooo stinkin' cute!

Megan said...

I have updated my blog!

Megan said...

Btw your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!! how time flys!! they are so big. that little one he kinda looks like brian.