Thursday, December 13, 2007

A little peace and quiet...a little.

This morning Paula headed off with Ashlynn and Ryder to Mimi and Papa's house. Since I'm still not back to "normal" activities, I'm staying home with Gage man.

Me and Gage, this ought to be an adventure.

We have already to listened to Jingle Bells twenty times, The Final Countdown fifteen times and Everybody Wants to Rule the World twenty times. This boy is obsessed with music, but it MUST have a beat to it, no slow stuff for this kid. All day long he points to the computer or CD player whining for you to hit play. And when you start it, stand back, he's got moves. Honestly, in all my life I have never seen a one year old dance perfectly to the beat and for so long. I'm going to have to get a utube of it on here. It will crack. You. Up.

When he's not dancing, he is into EVERYTHING. Randy found a golf ball in his work boots this morning. And just the other day I grabbed a vase out of the lower cabinet of my china hutch and was shocked to see a spoon, butter knife, two potatoes and a seam guage in it. Thank goodness the potatoes hadn't sprouted yet. How he got them in there or how he even knows where I keep the potatoes remains a mystery.

The other day Coleen remarked she thought her name growing up was "Coween did it", I'm afraid Gage is only going to respond to "Where's Gage?".

Is it nap time yet????

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I'll take him off your hands for a while! I want to see him dance!!

Future predictions:

Ashlynn - Brainiac med student
Ryder - All star football player
Gage - Rockstar