Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are we there yet??

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a hundred years, but things have been a bit crazy around here.


Recap:
  • Wednesday: Ryder's b-day, dad flew in, and Paula's senior show (which was awesome). *Pictures to follow-I promise!
  • Thursday: Grocery shop for party on Friday, clean house for party on Friday and Lisa flew in.
  • Friday: Doctor's appointment in the morning (dilated to 3cm and 50% effaced-not much to write home about, errr blog about), a few quick garage sales, cook, cook, cook, then PARTY!
  • Saturday: Girls day!!! The guys watched the kids while us girls played-very fun!
  • Sunday: Church and then Paula's grad (way to go!!!!!), Lisa flew home.
  • Monday: Dad flew home (sorry no baby yet, you'll just have to fly back!), Mom, Paula and the boys off to Mimi and Papa's, Ashlynn and I started planting.
  • Tuesday: Maternity pics with my awesome friend Kia and hanging at her studio. Good times. Lots of contractions Tuesday evening, still no baby.
  • Wednesday: Cleaned and cleaned and now have a sparkling clean house, therefore no baby for two weeks :-), Murphy's law right?? Let's hope for sooner!!!!!
As soon as the girls get back I will put some pictures up of all the events in our life right now. Or I could think positive like Ashlynn: "Mommy, can't you just call the ambulance to take you to the hospital to have the baby?"

Sure hon, because it totally works like that :-). Needless to say, her hospital back is packed too!

6 comments:

Beks said...

How is that not much to BLOG about? That's like a years worth of my blogging.

My life is so meaningless. ; )

TheFitnessFreak said...

Only one more bullet point and your life will exist of nursing, sleeping, nursing, sleeping:)

Jenn said...

Wow! Lots going on! Can't wait to hear baby news...

Lizzie M. said...

Thanks Colie....oh so true :-)!!!

Farrah said...

Ya, boring life. Baby yet?

Farrah said...

Nevermind my last comment. Congratulations! Can't wait to see how beautiful she is!