Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryde!!!



Happy Birthday to my little man! How can you be four already?? You are by far the most passionate kid I know, who else is still playing with their gift everyday since Christmas?? Your batman suit is almost to shreds, but you look so cute riding your bike with it on :-)!

I love that you hold my face so firmly in your hands when you are talking to me and you always have to have two hugs and kisses before daddy or I can leave the house. I love that your favorite color is orange and you don't leave home without your red gloves. Your snow boots sit worn and well, let's face it, a bit stinky, but you want to wear them everyday-even if it's eighty degrees!

Ryde, I love your individuality and hope you continue with your intense passion for life, you are the sweetest boy! We love you buddy!

3 comments:

Farrah said...

The years sure fly by don't they? Happy Birthday Ryder! Love, Lucy and her mommy and daddy too.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Ryde!! Hope 4 is good to ya! ;)

Anonymous said...

four..FOUR????

How did that happen?

Hope you had a happy birthday dude!!