Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer.

I love summer. The heat doesn't bother me, hey, isn't that what pools and bodies of water are for? Today I was finally able to jump in with the kids and it was awesome....for the twenty minutes we were in the water.

There was thunder and apparently they thought there would be lightening, so the lifeguard closed the pool. :-(. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

We're doing pretty good around here considering the craziness of four kids under five. Addie fits right in, she's just as loud as the rest of the them and when she's hungry I have a feeling the whole neighborhood knows about it!!

Paula, the kids and I are headed to Mimi and Papa's this weekend. We are so excited, we get to see Jason, Kara, Owen, Aaron, Melissa and Rilynn-Woohoo, can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Farrah said...

But I'm sure you recall Alpine Summer's! This is not just heat. In fact, it was too hot to be outside in the pool this past weekend. I was afraid we'd all fry in the sun. When it's too hot to be in water, you have a problem:) Every year I scrape along until October and then I breathe a sigh of relief!

Glad Miss Adysen is fighting for her right to be heard:)

Deborah Hays said...

Boohoo!!! I wish I were going with you guys. Drive safely and take care of my little munchkins for me.

Love you, mom

Beks said...

I'm so jealous! I need to meet Addie!!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Have fun!!!

Jenn said...

I mis-read that and thought you were going to Miami! I was like "WOW".

LOL. Glad you guys are enjoying summer!