Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashlynn!!!!




Happy Birthday to my first baby girl!! How can you be six already??? Daddy and I are so proud of you!

I love to hear you walk down the hall from your bedroom singing; I love your curly hair, though you try endlessly to straighten it; I love that you would sit for hours and let me read to you; I love that when you want to try something new, you quietly say a prayer and charge forward; I love how ardently you believe that Jesus answers your prayers; I love you Ashlynn, every little detail!

Looking forward to loving year six.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really a cute picture!! James better watch out.This is as cute as some of his pictures Love you Ashlynn!! Hope your birthday was wonderful!! Love Mimi and Papa

Farrah said...

Cause "you're never fully dressed without a smile." Birthday wishes on Auntie Colie's page! Hope your sixth year is fairy tale magical. Love, Lucy and her creators (Jesus included:)

TheFitnessFreak said...

What a great picture! Hope you had a fabulous tea party sweet girl!!! Love you bunches,
Auntie Coley

Deborah Hays said...

I LOVE the picture!!! I'm so glad that it was such a great day for her.

Love you all, mom

Jenn said...

Adorable!! Happy Birthday Ashlynn!