Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Grams!!!


(pictured here with her brother, my Uncle Jack)

Happy Birthday Grams!! Hope your day is filled with lots of goodies and many hugs and kisses from all of the family.

I love living so close to you and being able to spend such wonderful time visiting you. I love that you encourage me in all of my crazy sewing ideas and make me realize they are possible. I love when I get stumped, I can call or visit and you will help me figure it out. I love that you wake up early with my kids when we are at your house so I can sleep in (A treat indeed!). I love watching the kids curl up with you on the sofa to snuggle and read a book. I love that you can still spot good fashion from a mile away and can even sport your own cool jogging suit! I love the way you smell. I love the way you make my house smell when you visit-I never want to change the sheets when you go. I love that God has blessed me with you as a grandmother for almost thirty years, I treasure every moment with you! :-)Lizzie

xoxoxoxo Randy, Liz, Ashlynn, Ryder, Gage, and Addie

No comments: