Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!



Happy, happy birthday Mom!! Hope your day is lots of fun and filled with love!

I love that 99.9% of the time you see the glass as "half-full". I love that you can make Randy laugh and think of you often when he sees me wearing only one sock. I love that you make everyone around you smile more. I love that we can "talk shop" all day long. I love that I can call you anytime and 99.9% of the time get an answer to my question. I love that the "fuzzy brain" I have sometimes can be blamed on genetics :-). Most of all, I love the time you took to raise us to be aware of our world, what was going on in it and what God has to say all about it!

I love you, mom! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Farrah said...

Ok, I did wish a Happy Birthday on Nicole's blog but I figured I'd cover all bases and add it here too. Happy Birthday Debbie!

Deborah Hays said...

I love that on those times I DO see the glass half empty, you understand. I love that Randy teases me unmercifully when I can't seem to find that other darn shoe or sock. (Who needs them anyway? It keeps my body temperature in check.) I love that I have so much smile about!! (I am one blessed woman.) I love that you enjoy sewing as much as I do. (We need to do something about that girlfriend!) I love that when I DON'T know the answer, you love me anyway. I love that there is someone else who has that "fuzzy brain" thing going on..... I was beginning to wonder.... :-) I love
that I God blessed me with you Elizabeth. I love you right back. mom

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

DITTO!!!