Friday, January 23, 2009

One Word MeMe

I received this in an email and thought I would post it here:


USING ONLY ONE WORD

Not as easy as you might think! Now you try, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers!


Where is your cell phone? Dead


Your significant other? Sick


Your hair? Messy


Your mother?
Lovely


Your father?
Dedicated


Your favorite thing? Music


Your dream last night? Weird


Your favorite drink? Smoothie


Your dream/goal?
Love


What room are you in? Basement


Your hobby?
Creating


Your fear?
Lots


Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs?
Designing


Where were you last night?
Bed


Something that you aren't?
Outspoken


Muffins?
Blueberry


Wish list item?
fabric


Last thing you did?
Eat


What are you wearing?
Pjs


TV? Lost


Your pets?
Allergic


Friends? Awesome


Your life? Thankful


Your mood? Tired


Missing someone? Terribly


Drinking? Coffee


Smoking? Chicken


Your car?
Comfortable


Something you're not wearing? Socks


Your favorite store? Sarah's


Your favorite colors? green


When is the last time you cried? Wednesday


Where do you go to over and over? Kitchen


Five people who email me regularly? Trick


My favorite place to eat? In-n-Out


Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Beach

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Ok, I'll give it a try on my blog. I love stuff like this:)