Friday, April 10, 2009

How to Gain Five Pounds (or more!) in Five Days:

First, hang around when these are being made (you can drag out hanging curtains in the next room for a good while!):



Second, you must "taste test" each kind (yes, that is my hand up there!):

Hmmmmm, the glazed or the chocolate?

The raised or the cake? Better try just one more....

Then have some of this (that would be chocolate torte cake with buttercream frosting):

With a slice of cherry and apple pie, heavy on the REAL whipping cream, please.....

And you might look like this when you're all done:

7 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh my goodness, I would be huge!!!! Wish I could have had at least a bite or two:)

Jen said...

WOW! It all looks so fantastically decadent! Especially the torte. Mmmmm! Looks like the baby had a wonderful time, too:)

Anonymous said...

Haha...I love it! She looks so happy!! We miss you guys!

John, Lindsey, Keira, and Logan :)

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

that is the happiest I have seen her... Now we know the way to her heart...CAKE!!!

Why on earth were you guys making all those donuts??

G

Beks said...

Holy cow! Why all the goodness?!?!

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

I am pretty sure it was more that 5 pounds!, Oh my goodness. It was such a geat time, I wish we all lived closer together, but then I guess times wouldn't be as special. Love you all!!

Jenn said...

Yum!!