Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home again.

We're back! Had a great trip, will post pics soon. At the moment I am trying to forge through the laundry field in our living room. My mantra has become "one load at a time", I think I'm on twelve with about seven to go.....

Can't wait to catch up with everyone and get a bit of a routine going. Yesterday the kids and I turned in our cable boxes, phone modem and remote controls. We decided to save more than a hundred dollars a month by ditching our cable TV and home phone. Bye, bye DVR, you will not be missed as we plan on getting a lot more accomplished in your absence.

I will post a few pictures of our trip tonight!

1 comment:

Mama V said...

Good for you, girl! I hope to do the same one day with our tv! We would get SOOO much more done without it! (Of course, it hasn't been on all day... I've just been wasting time on my computer!) Nothing like a long trip to show you how easily you can live without this stuff, huh? :)