Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some good tunes.

Aside from the classic Perry Como, Nat King Cole and Dean Martin, this has become my favorite Christmas CD this year! There are some amazing tracks including a blues/jazz version of What Child is This?, a song they wrote that I might listen to all year long (Hallelujah-Light has Come), and many other classic Christmas songs they arranged beautifully! If you especially like singing along, this is a must, you can join in with the harmonies :-).Check it out!

4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

A lot of them sound like old versions, which is a good thing in my book : )

Mama V said...

Barlow girls are GREAT!!!!! :)

Mama V said...

Ok, I just clicked on your link and listened to a preview of "Hallelujah (Light Has Come)" and I got chills! So good!

Lizzie M. said...

V-Isn't that song awesome! Definitely a new fave!