Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A mostly happy birthday.

This:


+

This:


=

This:

Addie decided to give the skateboard a try and Gage decided he wanted to ride it. One little push and her sweet face hit the patio causing her front teeth to go all the way through her lip. The girl cried for a few minutes and then spent two hours in my lap letting me ice it while she watched tv. She kept looking up at me, like "why am I getting all of this lovely attention"? She soaked in every moment and ended up falling asleep on my lap.

My baby turned two today and made my day by taking a nap while I held her. It's going by waaaay too fast!

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Happy Birthday Addie! I can't wait to see you soon! I will have extra chocolate on hand just for you sweet girl. I know it will make that lip fell all better : ) Love you lots!

Auntie Coley

Anonymous said...

Aww...happy (late) birthday little one! You still look adorable even with a fat lip! Can't believe she's two!

Love and hugs,
Uncle John, Auntie Lindsey, Keira, and Wild man Logan