Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sledding fun!

Randy, the kids and I spent the afternoon sledding at his parents the other day. They have an awesome hill on their property and with all of the snow this year, we've had quite the sledding adventures!


Our Packer fans getting ready to head down the hill!


Ryde and I loved the saucers...and going down backwards!



Gage only wanted to ride with Randy or I.....and he loved every minute of his "free" ride back up the hill!


Can you see I'm trying to slow down, I forgot how intimidating going down the hill the first time is....


We couldn't resist making a snowman!


Not sure what Ashlynn was thinking, but I love her pose!


By the end of the day, Ashlynn had mastered the art of sledding down the hill on her bum!
We are in the clear with no snow predicted for a while, but I'm sure we'll get one last run at that hill........

5 comments:

Jen said...

I couldn't wipe a huge grin off my face while looking at these! You & Randy are such fun parents! I love how playful you are with your kids. You take the best pics, Liz!

Lizzie M. said...

Thanks BC :-)!

Jennifer Brown said...

P.S. You should consider modeling (I'm NOT kidding!) as another side job - you know, to help with your kids' college fund or for a trip to Hawaii for you & Randy! Just another thought that flashed through my mind as I perused these pics. :)

P.S.S. I know I mentioned this briefly when I came to visit, but I STILL think you should do a cookbook & feature your own fantastic photos - like the Pioneer Woman, but with your own whimsical flair. I'd buy a hundred copies!

Lizzie M. said...

Jen, you are too sweet! The cookbook is definitely a goal.... :-)

Deborah Hays said...

Since I didn't see my comment, I'll publish it again. You guys look like you're having so much fun!!!! It's just been warm, warm, and warm here.... bummer. Guess we'll just have to go to the beach.... sigh.....

Love, mom