Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do I look cool now?

With Paula off to Oz, *sniff, sniff*, we decided to scrape the ceiling in her room and repaint before the girls move in. Our house has that lovely 70's popcorn on the ceilings that we wish we would have scraped off before we moved in. But, when you are living with you in-laws, expecting your third child and basically living out of a suitcase, you make do and move in. Fast forward five years and we are finally scraping the ceilings one room at a time as we shift things around.

Here is how cool I looked working, try not to be jealous:


I decided I needed to breakdown my look and see what your own input would be:

If only it ended with scraping and painting the ceilings. This post is to be continued.....

4 comments:

Jennifer Brown said...

You're so hilarious! Can't wait to see when it's done! And I LOVE your pink pants - that's my absolute fave shade of pink. It looks like a party to me!

Deborah Hays said...

You're looking hot Elizabeth. I bet you have to hold Rand-man back. Love you!

TheFitnessFreak said...

You know they make nice wide scrapers with handles for that very thing, don't you? Hey, at least I told you now so you can get one for the rest of the rooms : ) Nice pants!

Beks said...

Ahhhhhh hah hah hah!!