Monday, February 12, 2007

Busy Week


Ryder's hair is a good example of what's in store for my week-CRAZY BUSY!! We are headed off to San Diego on Saturday, so as you can imagine there is much to be done. Cleaning, laundry, packing-you get the idea.
Randy's on shift mon/wed/fri and working overtime during the day tues/thurs, so he will be home a total of 24 hours this week, including sleeping time. I'm excited he will get some time to have fun eating lots of mexican food (taco shop, here he comes) and playing golf (get ready boys!). What an awesome provider he is for our family!!

The kids are going to have a blast with their cousins (Trev, Tal, Wes, Ry, and T)- the zoo, beach, maybe even Sea World??? James and Stef will down with the girls from Sac, so excited to see them-it's only been 2 1/2 years-for my own family-that's grown up life though, you know!!

I can't wait to just enjoy my family and the WARM weather, anyone else sick of the midwest chill??

Gotta run!!!! Probably will catch you again for the day of LOVE :-)!!

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Gee, I hope it's warmer than today when your here! I don't know you might think it's warm but 60 is too cold. So excited to see all of you!!

Deborah Hays said...

It's going to be 70-75 this week-end! We can hardly wait until you get here! We hope Randy is ready to hit the greens upon arrival. I know dad and your brothers have already set up tee times. (I hope the kids won't miss the snow too much!)

Love, mom

Deborah Hays said...

I forgot to mention, I just love the hair. hugs