Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Play time


This morning we went to Bump City and the kids had a blast. It's a big gymnastics facility that is open to kids 4 and under on Tuesdays. It was kinda spendy (five bucks each for 45 min!) so we definitely won't be doing it each week, but I went with a friend of mine from church. Her little boy Cameron is Ryder's age, he's just a cutie pie! After the gym we had to run a few errands, so the kids were ready for a nap once we got home.
Tonight I am taking dinner to a family from our church that has a five day old foster baby. They already have an eight month old foster baby, so they have their hands full! They are new to our church and I haven't met them personally, so I am glad to get the chance. When she gave me directions to their house we found out she lives about two blocks from us! Every time I go for a walk I actually pass their house-what a small world! Anyway, I am making Salsa Chicken, Spanish Rice (thanks for those recipes Cole!), Refried Beans & Guacamole. Surely everyone likes mexican food :-).
My eyes have been itching like crazy (just the lids & under eye-not the eyeball) the last couple of weeks, I went to our DO yesterday and she advised me to get new eye make-up, and not wear any this week. So today is day two with no eye make-up; I'm so nerdy too, I make sure I let everyone know I'm having a reaction to something-'I don't always look this bad'. As if they even notice or care!! Hopefully it will clear up soon and I can go back to looking "normal".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come you don't use any the the MANY recipes I send you... I'm SUCH a great cook!

~Beks