Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hmmm...

Either I'm technically challenged or my blog host is not working. I have not been able to download pictures for the last couple of days!! When I get the chance I 'll share some pics of our time down at Mimi and Papa's last w/e; Mom was here and we all drove down together-what a great time!!

The kids love going down there. The animals, cousins, 'coffee' with Mimi, watching TV with Papa, Saturday night pizza, chocolate covered strawberries and Torte cake for dessert-just to name a few of their favorite things!

It was nice to have Mom with us this time too! She is always great at entertaining us, thanks mom :-). It was just a great time! And I promise, pictures to follow when I can get them to work.



*I have already shushed once today, but I have been doing good otherwise-it's only 8:30am though, so we'll see......

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Mention Torte Cake again and I might just have to kill you.

... Unless it's in this context, 'Bekah, here is some Torte Cake.'