Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Ashlynn holding her diploma.


Ashlynn and I outside the preschool/church.


Randy and Ashlynn after the ceremony.

Here are some pictures of Ashlynn's graduation. It was really cute and they sang a bunch of songs with cute little hand gestures to go with them. The best was when they sang "I am a Promise"; all of the kids got way ahead of the music and were singing it so loud-glad I have it on video!! Must admit, though, I am glad preschool is over. The getting up and feeling rushed to get her to school three days a week was not the most fun-I can't fathom trying to do it five days a week AND an hour earlier-Ashlynn would never get breakfast (not because of me, by the way, she is just a slow mover in the morning!). It will be exciting to see what the first year of school at home is like, Ashlynn makes sure to "remind" me everyday that I will be her teacher next year (amazing that a four year old can hold someone accountable:-o)

I'll post some pictures of her dance recital tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

She looks so dog gone cute!! Hurry up and get the other pictures on. I miss seeing my kiddos.Love, mom

P.S. didn't you get my last comment?

Bekah said...

Aww! She's growing up.

Now I'm going to start crying.

TheFitnessFreak said...

She looks so big in these pictures! Have fun not driving to school. Two more weeks for me!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I think it's great that she's so excited for you to teach her! How cool is that??