Friday, June 15, 2007

A day late and a dollar short...

A BIG (and day belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my S-I-L Stef!! Sorry for not having a photo, but since my brother is a world class photographer (Enchanted Images blog), a quick visit to his site is sure to turn up a great one of his beautiful bride!

Hope your day was filled with lots of fun things and yummy treats (James did take you out, I hope!). Thanks for being such a great "in law", though I don't look at you that way. Without you, I would have never been brave enough to move back to the Midwest permanently; you caused me to see it in an entirely different light and now I can't imagine living anywhere else!

And now here we are almost eight years later, both with kids and all the trials and joys that go with our crazy busy lives; glad that you are part of mine....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

So Stef is the one who encouraged you to move!!! Thanks heaps Stef! Now I have TWO daughters living in the mid-west. And to think I sent you a birthday card!!! :-) Happy Birthday Stef. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Great! Now everyone in your family thinks it was MY fault that you moved away! Oh well...it was a fun road trip, anyway! Thanks so much for the birthday wish...you're the best in-law ever!

Stef