Wednesday, June 27, 2007





Saturday we attended a family picnic at the Bondurant's place (Antisdels blog). The kids had a great time jumping on the trampoline, playing in the tree house and splashing in the water. Their home is in the cutest little town and sits on a little more than an acre. The house itself is an old red farm house that they have transformed into a charming abode. Since they are professional photographers, the house also looks like a beautiful gallery, displaying Kia's amazing shots of her kids and family. We had such a great visit with them and it made me long for country living again; her garden was awesome and she was so sweet to send me home with a bag full of freshly picked lettuce.

We have had very full days since Saturday and have celebrated Ashlynn's birthday twice already (the official day is not even until Sunday)!!

Thursday Randy and I will celebrate ten years, more on that tomorrow.......

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Mmm. That food looks good!!

Wow! Ten years already? It seems like I just started complaining about Randy yesterday!

Anonymous said...

no way has it been 10 years! Wow time flies, that mede me think we're celebrating 14 this year. Oh man where has the time gone?
Happy Bday Ashlynnie, can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks, I've got some things for you all. Love Lisa

Lizzie M. said...

Can't wait to see you Lisa!!

Food, Bekah?? I don't know if I would consider an ice cream sandwich more than just a dessert; but I guess when you can't chew on either side, it would be appealing :-).

TheFitnessFreak said...

How fun! Wish I could have seen it in person:)