Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My latest fave......





Here is my latest design, and one of my personal faves so far. Thanks to Paula for encouraging me to reach a little further for some creativity in this one.


On another note, school is going well. Today we finished with the seventh day of creation and Ashlynn drew a picture of God in a recliner resting (she thought of that all by herself!). Their creation books are all finished so I will try to take some pics with the kids holding them.

You should see the mound laundry in my living room, all cleaned and folded, just hoping it will miraculously get put away.
Busy, busy, busy!!! :-)

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

I really like that one! Too cute to cook in:)

Anonymous said...

Liz!! These little aprons are ADORABLE! I just love them and I'll have to get one..or a few :)