Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our new venture.....

Ok, so mom, Paula and I decided to take a leap and start our own business. We are starting small, like making the aprons and selling them at local festivals. We would love to eventually do more "pre"-production work (designing our own fabric, patterns, etc.), but that all takes time and getting your name out there.

Paula has designed a terrific logo for lizzie M. design, as it is named, and is our great "attention to detail" gal.

Mom, ofcourse, has all the talent and skills with lots of experience in the industry.

As, for me, I'm not sure what role I play yet except for lots of excitement and a passion to see something come from all of us working together.

Our number one goal is to do what Jesus would have us do with our time and talent that He has blessed us with. We want to glorify Him in all things and the cool part is-He's great with us having fun doing it!

P.S. I hope to have a separate blog for lizzie M. up and running in the next couple of weeks, it will be a place we can post our thoughts on design and any new ideas we have. Your input is always welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!

It's funny because I was JUST looking at aprons on etsy.com. If you decide to sell them online I would totally buy one!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Sounds cool!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... Let's see the logo!!

Deborah Hays said...

What talent?!? You're the designer kiddo. Just show me what to sew. Your ideas are always so great. Anybody can sew! Well.....that is unless you're doing bonnets! I failed.

Love ya, mom