Friday, August 3, 2007

Sooooo excited!!

I've been debating about what curriculum to use for Ashlynn (I know school is about to start!) and have finally decided on a great program. As much as I would like to pick and choose what we use, I know being organized this first year is vital for my sanity (and that of the kids).

During Ashlynn's dance lessons last spring I met a wonderful woman that homeschools her four children who introduced me to My Father's World; and today she invited me to her home to take a look at it. It is an awesome Bible based program that incorporates everything I am looking to teach Ashlynn this year (Ryder will be able to participate as well) that allows, even encourages, flexibility and creativity. My initial impression of looking at it online wasn't fabulous, so I was so glad to see and touch it in real life. It will be order this week!!

And one of the best things, aside from the cool ant farm, it will cost less than two months tuition did at Ashlynn's preschool, AMEN!!

1 comment:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Cool! Glad you got it all figured out. Enjoy:)