Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Official!

Well since the word is pretty much out, I will make it official here....baby #4 is on the way! It's a bit of a surprise (we weren't sure about a fourth!), but are excited just the same. Actually, I think Ashlynn and Ryder are the most excited. They keep calling the baby "she" already, though Ashlynn always says she doesn't care if "she" is a boy or a girl :-). I've been super nauseated as usual and know it will fade by week 16, so only seven or eight left to go-ya!! Basically I eat on an "as tolerated" basis. Many people like to refer to it as pregnancy cravings, but I eat only what I think wouldn't make me want to, well, you get the idea. Really, I just look at it as God's way of reassuring me that I am pregnant and by sixteen weeks I start to feel fluttering, so that becomes my reassurance (thanks Lord!). My first doctor's appointment is on Monday so I will get an "official" due date (like they really mean anything!!), but it will probably be the end of May or so.

Here we go.....

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Can I just say...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

But.

You know.

I'm only 'slightly' excited.

TheFitnessFreak said...

You just have fun with that! You know I won't be joining in the fun this time:)

Anonymous said...

I talked to James. He said if you would go for #5 he would go for #3. Something to think about. Love to all, Grams