Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On the mend....

Ryde and Gage are feeling much better, woohoo. Randy went to the doctor and surprise, surprise, he has bronchitis. Yuck. He's on several meds, thank goodness it's him and not the kids-I hate giving them prescription meds!

We woke up to more snow this morning-ugh. I going to have the kids start running around like monkeys to release some carbon dioxide into the air to help warm things up. Maybe I'll drive Randy's truck all over town to let off some more "evil" emissions to speed up this global warming, I'm sick of the cold. Bring it on.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

That made me laugh! I'm ready for global warming too! I'm freezing... not nearly as freezing as you though. Sorry!

Jenn said...

I'm sorry you guys have been sick! We just got through with all of the head cold stuff. Not fun.

I'm sick of the cold too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a time you are having Liz!! It was not any warmer in SD; in fact it rained most of the time and was freezing cold!!
Just got back from a whirlwind trip to Chicago. Man oh man, I miss you guys! Hope everyone is feeling better by this weekend and we can all connect again on Sunday. I need a family fix!
Love you! Coleen