Saturday, February 23, 2008

You what?!?

Ashlynn bytes:
"You know what I really want, don't you? I just want to be, you know, my favorite. I just want to be one-eight." Referring to wanting to be 18, apparently the age she perceives her life will begin?!? Though I did put them on restriction from playing with the couch cushions until they were seventeen....maybe that has something to do with it.

"When I grow up, I guess I'll get married (very obligatory sounding), but we are just going to live here." Casually, I informed her that her husband probably wouldn't appreciate that and she gave me the 'you have got to be kidding me' look and responded: "Then I'll just take all of my toys to the new house, but you know what that's gonna make you right? A grandma." Lord have mercy.


6 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Like I say often, God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys:) We girls think way too far in advance!

Lizzie M. said...

Amen! Randy about had a heart attack when I told him what she said. :-)

Where she gets it from, I seriously don't know!

Bekah said...

She cracks me up!!

Jenn said...

Bwahahahaha!! That's too funny.

Farrah said...

Ma Elizabeth (sounds like an old southern black lady) and Pa Randy...has a nice ring to it:)

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

I know where she gets it from. I see you so much in her. Of course at her age I don't think you were thinking of marriage.:)