Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm sorry, what was that?!??

Me to Ashlynn: "Can you please pick those Barbie shoes up off the ground, I don't want Gage to get them."

Ashlynn's response (while playing on pbskids.org): "Um, I'm on a really tight schedule right now and have to get this done."


Me to Ryde: "Ok buddy, it's time for bed, let's go brush your teeth."
Ryder's response (dragging himself across the family room looking very tired): "I want to let them live mommy. I want to go straight to bed and let them live."

"Let what live, buddy?"

"The cavities mommy, let them live. I am toooo tired to brush my teeth."


Where do they get this stuff??? I have never in my life said "tight schedule" what is that?? And I don't recall telling Ryder cavities were alive....I don't think anyway.

3 comments:

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

Just think Liz, it is only the beginning:). They are way too funny. Can't wait to see them and all of you in May.

Beks said...

Those kids crack me up!

Jenn said...

Bwahahahah, tight schedule!! Love it!