Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So much to blog...so little time!

We've had a busy week/weekend with Easter and some more beautiful weather. Though Sunday was cold, it's been nice to finally have some spring.

Here are a couple of pictures from the w/e:


The kids tossing coins outside the movie theater.



Ryder ready for Horton with a jumbo soda (Grandma Linda also brought her famous popcorn, m&m's, red licorice, and skittles. Needless to say, the kids have been on detox since yesterday! :-)



We stopped at the mega super furniture store to look in the clearance department for a bunkbed-success (picture of that later!)!!! Here is a reminder what you are not allowed bring into the store, just in case you were wondering.



Ashlynn and I in our dresses. I finished them at 1am that morning, silly, I know. It was so cold I wore jeans under mine, but you get the idea :-)!



Ryde with his Easter goodies.



Gage with a pink basket that was not his...I promise. Grandma Linda put a jelly bean in his eggs and with each one he found, he opened it up and ate the jelly bean. Thank goodness there was only one piece in each egg!


On Saturday we had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and the kids had a blast (I'll put those pics up later). We spent the rest of that day assembling the bunk bed that we got the most rockin' awesome deal on (pic of that later too).

We enjoyed Easter Sunday with another hunt at church and a great service. Hope you all had a good weekend!!!

3 comments:

Farrah said...

Speaking of detox, it's really funny because I was so careful not to let Lucy o.d. on candy on Easter and then yesterday, I had a total brain fart, the kid had one too many desserts and she got a tummy ache! Figures!

I love all your pictures! Especially the girls in their dresses. And pretty soon there will be three of you:)

Beks said...

Love the dresses! You'll have to send it to me when I get pregnant in like 100 years!

TheFitnessFreak said...

So where are the new pics? I love these ones. The dresses turned out great!