Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ran!!!




A Happy Birthday to my main squeeze!! I don't know if I blogged your silly comment you made to me recently, but I'll share it again:

"You could have done better.....but you could've done worse."

That just made me crack up!!! There's no way I could have done better, but the worse part I'll definitely agree with! :-)

Thanks for being my BEST friend these last thirteen years.

I'm glad your parents waited five years after they were married to have you though, you might have been too old for me otherwise.......

Love you, have a great day!!

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Now now, there's something to be said for the man whose children refer to him as grandpa by mistake every so often:) Just joking, wish Randy a Happy day from us!

Deborah Hays said...

Thanks for "doctoring" up the picture Elizabeth. It makes you almost want to hug him and kiss him. ;-)
Happy birthday big guy. Hugs and kisses, you favorite mother-in-law