Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!



Dad,
Before you were a fantastic grandpa, you were a great dad! Thanks for giving us so many opportunities to learn and so much life experience (I can still perfectly remember how to "check in" the California Hardware order. :-)Dad, could you come lift up another box?)in the safety of home and with family. I'll always miss the good old days, but am so thankful to have you for the good times to come. I love you dad, have an awesome Father's Day!!!!!!




Ran,
What an amazing father you are!! I am so proud of the love and tenderness you show our kids from the dat they were born. They have absolutely no doubt that they are the apples of your eye. I totally look forward to watching them grow with you in their lives, how wonderfully full you will make it for them! Thanks for your support, love and partnership in this crazy journey of parenting :-)!

We love you! Liz, Ashlynn, Ryde, Gage and Adysen
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: