Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Colie!!!!



Happy Birthday to my fantastic sister Nicole!

I love that I can call you any time of the day and just start right in on why I was calling. No need for ten minutes of "pleasantries" just dive right in: "Can you get me the number for Red Robin asap?". I love that you are not afraid to give your opinion, though sometimes it can tick me off :-). I love that I can talk to you about ANYTHING and you'll listen.....and give your opinion :-). I love that we are raising our kids at the same, but I wish we lived closer together. I love your passion for exercise and hope you continue to rub off on me. I love the way you just "roll with it", especially with three boys! I love that you can open any jar in the kitchen, take down John and Mike, and remove hinges from a closet door, but can still cry while watching Anne of Green Gables. I love that you put up with my hypochondria and remind me I am crazy :-). Most of all I love that God blessed me with such an awesome sister.

We love you and Happy Birthday!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo, Randy, Liz, Ashlynnie, Ryde, Gage Man, and Addie

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Thank you! I'm glad after 32 years somebody still loves me:)

Farrah said...

Hey Pookie, I left you something on my blog but one can never hear Happy Birthday enough so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There, that was twice:)