Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Gage!!!!



Happy Birthday to my spunky, energetic, happy two year old!!


Gage, I love the way you dance to anything with a beat: the ice cream maker, the sewing machine, the washing machine and any type of music. I love that you wake up every morning and say "happy", I love the way you just jump into the pool with confidence that I will catch you every time, I love that your favorite place is outside, I love the concern you have for your new baby sister when she is crying, most of all I love to hear you say "love you" to mommy and daddy with your sweet kisses and hugs.

What will two bring (besides hopefully potty training :-)!)? What a joy to watch you grow!!

5 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

If you get him potty trained at 2 I will be so jealous! Happy Birthday Gage-Man:)

Farrah said...

I didn't realize you had two b-days so close together! Happy Birthday Gage:) Don't sweat the potty training, it's over rated. (Now reading is a good thing so you can read that potty training is over rated!)

Farrah said...

I meant to mention earlier, I really like the way you see all the little qualities in each of your children and know what makes each one unique. Then, you write it all up so they can know how much their mom sees them and their individual intricacies. Our nation has lost the art of taking the time for one another. It's sad and it's why kids are so messed up these days! At least there will be a handful of good ones in the bunch:)

Lizzie M. said...

Thanks Avery!!!

Deborah Hays said...

I love the picture of him. He is so sweet!! I hope he had a great day with his mommy and daddy.

Love you, mom