Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dump Fest 2008

Most of you know Gage has been quite busy lately. Here is a list, not necessarily exhaustive, of what he has dumped around the house lately:

  • Quart size freezer bag of ground flaxseed on the dining room carpet.
  • 32 oz. bag of popcorn kernels on the kitchen floor.
  • Red, sparkly cookie sprinkles on the dining room carpet.
  • Homemade chicken nugget coating, that raw chicken had already been dipped in, pulled from the trash and dumped on my bed and floor.
  • Shampoo in not one, but both of Randy's shoes. The little guy even attempted to pour in more the same day.

I promise, I am not neglecting the poor boy, he's just the busiest kid in the house. Literally, if I take my eyes off of him for more than thirty seconds, something will be destroyed. I have officially put gates back up in the kitchen to cut down on some of the spillage.

We'll see if it works.

I'm not holding my breathe.

Gotta admire the determination.

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Like I said before, I think somebody is NOT a fan of the new "baby" in the house:)

Farrah said...

I think the worse mishap we had with Lu (besides her knocking out all of her front teeth) was carpet powder emptied all over! The bright side, we had an overwhelming scent of flowers for months:) You've got your hands full girl!

Beks said...

Maybe you should put him on a leash in the yard. ; )