Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Piper!!!!

*****Disclaimer*****
My head is pounding, my nose is running and my entire body aches.
That being said, my mental capacity for clever, thoughtful, sweet or really anything that would make sense is limited.
*****Disclaimer*****


Happy birthday to my life long BFF, from the first meeting in the drinking fountain line at Alpine Christian to life changing events like kiddos and hubbys, we have managed to stay in contact through it all. So glad you are now my "blogging buddy" too, I look forward to enjoying your work as the amazing author that you are!

The big 3-0, woohoo!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Farrah said...

Gee, from the sounds of your disclaimer, you should be the one turning 30 today:) Thanks Pookie, glad to share so many of the years with you....(sound effects) awwww!