Monday, January 19, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.....

The Good: Ryder is doing terrific and back to life as usual. Sibling rivalry never sounded so good as it did Saturday morning hearing Ryder chase Gage for taking one of his toy cars. That's always a good indicator a kid is feeling better!


The Bad:
Gage woke up at 1:00am Sunday morning vomiting. Addie did too. This is completely unrelated to Ryde's situation and apparently just some random flu bug going around.


The Ugly:
The last thing Gage ate was fresh blueberries. Did you know when partially digested, blueberries resemble cranberries and cherries. Let's just say the pink added a little excitement to the cream color the sheets had. I know, you really wanted that visual...sorry Bekah. Four loads of laundry down, six to go. Good times.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

I love playing, "what in the heck did I feed that kid?" or "when did he/she eat that?" What a week for you girl! Hey, this week can only be bright:)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Well I'm glad I didn't have to add sick kids to my laundry day:) Have fun!