Friday, March 6, 2009

San Diego '09!-Part 2

Here are some more photos from our trip. We miss you guys so much!


All of the grandkids with mom and dad.

Mike and Casey :-)

Johnny and Lindsey!

Cole and Aaron :-O

Chris and Bekah ;-)

Addie playing in her sand heart.

Addie and I enjoying the beach!!

Gage with daddy-he did NOT want to go near the water on his own!

Sorry to James and Stef, I tried to get your picture but James encouraged me to wait for "better light", so if you could send me something for my fridge....that would be great :-)!! Otherwise I will just look here :-).

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Love 'em! My husband smiling....priceless:)

Farrah said...

better light, uh huh, likely excuse:)

Love all the pix. The one with grandma & pa with grandkids is beautiful. Bet they were in their glory. Where's Liz and Randy pic?