Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ran!!!

As you've probably noticed, I decided not to blog birthdays this year for various reasons. First, my immediate family includes thirty-two people; this does not include grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. So as you can imagine, I would spend half my time on birthdays alone, and, not that I don't love every single one of you, it's just the time factor. Second, I'm afraid with that number I would miss someone and I definitely don't want any hurt feelings. Today however, I am making an exception for my dear, sweet husband.



I know, I know, the cake has pastel m&m's on it, but fortunately I know my guy is confident in his manhood. Plus, the guy was born on Easter Sunday, so it's sort of appropriate!

Randy's parents waited five years after they were married to have him and they still brag about what an awesome baby he was, I think they even use the word "perfect". They said every moment of waiting was worth it, especially for the nursery with the shag green carpet and orange walls. Wish I could have seen that.

They raised him and spent twenty birthdays celebrating with him before we met. Now fifteen birthdays later we are all still celebrating him and the amazing man he has become!

Son, Husband, Father, Best Friend in the whole, wide world.

4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Happy Birthday Randall !!! Hope you're ready for your birthday song.....

Mama V said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband:) And that cake looks pretty yummy! Nice work!

Mama V said...

Sorry... that last e-mail was Jen Brown... she was logged into my account by mistake!

Farrah said...

Happy Birthday Randy. Hope your day rocks!