Thursday, May 7, 2009

This I must see!

My good friend Carrie and I (along with two other great girls) have Bible Study at my house every Thursday morning. Carrie has four kids very similar in age to mine and they usually stay after for lunch and some playtime. This is a total bonus for Carrie and I since our kids play great together, burn lots of energy and we get to chat away. Today was no exception.....well, except for one thing. Carrie casually mentioned she had done a back flip and a front flip for her kids on their trampoline at home. This created crazy excitement among my kids who begged her to "Do it again, do it again. Show us Miss Carrie, show us!". Carrie, not being shy to adventure, borrowed a pair of shorts (she was wearing a skirt) and flipped away for the kids.




Now, can you guess what my kids are begging me to "try"??

4 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! I bet they are! :)

TheFitnessFreak said...

What a nice thing to do for the kiddos:) Way to go Carrie!

Mama V said...

SERIOUSLY??? She's still that limber after 4 kids? That's awesome. :) No, "awesome" doesn't do it justice!

Carrie Shore said...

I didn't believe you when you said you were going to post that crazy picture! Well--it is a fun memory!!