Friday, May 29, 2009

We did celebrate, I promise!

My little boy is growing up fast.....five already!! He is my monkey boy, who loves to climb anything he can, especially if there are ropes involved. "Mom, mom, take my picture!" He says this as he's dangling from the swing set or the tree or rappelling down the stairs with his rope.


Here was his cake, though his gluten free version was in the fridge. Not that I'm trying to dupe him-he's way too smart for that, but how can one blow out candles on an unfrosted cake?
Happy Birthday, buddy, we love you!!!!

5 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

I just got these two new books, Living Gluten-Free for Dummies and Gluten-Free Baking Classics. They are really pretty good! I love the picture!

Love you, mom

TheFitnessFreak said...

He looks so grown up! Can't wait to see him in August!

Beks said...

I can't believe he's 5 already! He was just born!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryder!

Love, Uncle JOhn, Aunt Lindsey, Keira and Logan

Heth said...

That is one cute kid.