Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ten on Tuesdays: A

Ok, Jen, I'm giving this a try...hopefully I can remember it each week!!

1. Ashlynn-My firstborn, what a blessing she has been! Her name means Vision or Dream and we chose Faith for her middle name. She has truly been our vision of faith!!

2. Adysen-My newest baby girl. How can anyone not love your mega-watt smile! I love your joy and love that it's contagious!

3. Aprons-Even after making gobs of them, I still love them and their useful/cuteness.

4. Anniversaries-Randy and will celebrate twelve years at the end of the month! God couldn't have created a better man for me.

5. Airmail-Who doesn't love seeing that on an envelope?

6. Anna Maria Horner-Only the best fabric designer around. I love her blog, she seems like someone I'd like be friends with.

7. Amoires-There's just something so mysterious about them. I love the keys on ours, it's like opening a treasure chest every time.

8. Analogies-They are a great way to teach lessons to small (and big) kids.

9. Anthropolgie-I love that place. Love the website, love the store, love that I found some beautiful knobs for Ashlynn's armoire there.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I LOVE your list:) Analogies are how my mom taught me so many great life lessons - now I do that with the kids at school. 12 years of marriage! Praise the Lord for that! That is awesome! :)

Deborah Hays said...

Yeah, whatever... I'll just read yours.

Love you, mom

TheFitnessFreak said...

Good job!