Thursday, September 17, 2009

Forever and ever.

Ryder's letter for this week is M. His curriculum focuses on the moon and emphasizes that we are like the moon and Jesus is like the sun; we have no light on our own, but are a reflection of His light. As I was reading some verses to him and explaining this he stopped me and said, "Mom, I need to be the light, I need to have Jesus in my life!"

We held hands and prayed that Jesus would be his heart and with a big smile on his face he told everyone he saw yesterday, "I asked God into my heart forever and ever!"

Forever and ever....with Jesus in his heart. Yeah, it was a great day.

5 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Awww, too cute! Glad he knew he needed Jesus A.S.A.P : )

Jen said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! That is awesome! Another kid in the kingdom:) Thank you for sharing - that is so great to hear!

Beks said...

Aww! I love that kid!

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

That is so awesome Liz. Makes me want to cry. Go Ryder!

Lizzie M. said...

It is so exciting-definitely brought tears to m eyes just to write it down!!