Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I want to be Tallon.

Today is my nephew Tallon's 9th birthday! He reminds me so much of Ryder, they have the exact same playful smile with that sparkle in their eye. Last night I was talking to Nicole and she began to tell me the list of food this kid was getting for his birthday. So, here in no particular order is why I want to be Tallon today:
  • Pancakes for breakfast.
  • In-N-Out Burger delivered to him at school for lunch.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies for dessert at school.
  • Tacos for dinner.
  • Cheesecake for dessert.

Need I say more? Don't you want to be Tallon?

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is one lucky kid! Pancakes for breakfast on a school day? Wow! And lunch delivered? Sounds awesome!

TheFitnessFreak said...

He was a lucky little duck. I brought him crashing back to earth though by pulling out his tooth. I don't know why I thought that was good idea on his birthday but poor guy was sore until the next day : (

Beks said...

Me too!!

Lizzie M. said...

Nicole? His tooth?? on his birthday?? ...only you :-)!!