Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Did someone say "snow"?

Here are some of the shots I took of the kids sledding with Uncle Jeff. They had a great time!!!

Uncle Jeff giving Gage a ride up the hill!


Ashlynn & Ryde taking off!


Gage towing his sled:

Grandpa towing Ryde up the hill with the Ranger....tough life!

My boot in the snow, so glad I reclaimed these from mom's closet :-)!


Ashlynn heading back to make another run:


Ashlynn & Ryde cruising:


Uncle Jeff protecting Ashlynn from crashing into thorn bush and fence!


The hill we had to ride up...so happy for 4 wheel drive!!


Ryder & the tree.


Gage riding with Uncle Jeff.

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Cool pictures! That's a LOT of snow! I like the one where Ashlynn looks like she's yelling to you that her and Uncle Jeff ran onto the bush : )

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! Now I want to go sledding!

Deborah Hays said...

Love the pictures! I sure wish that I were there too!