Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A little bit of Christmas.

We received over a foot of snow from Christmas Eve through Christmas day....can someone say WHITE Christmas!! Her are a few shots of the kids opening their gifts!


Ashlynn with her Polly Pocket roller coaster, I will admit I did not want to get this, but daddy pointed out Ashlynn's a great kid and it's all she wanted.....


Aunite Coleenie gave Addie the cutest fleece pants and hoodie-she loved them!


Here are they are ready to go!


Gage starting to open...


Ryder's (and all the other kids') favorite gift, an entire pack of gum, just for him!


Addie's new (and much needed) jacket.


My favorite shot...apparently she was not ready for the snow....

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

I love Ashlynn & Addie's faces, priceless : )

Looks like a nice Christmas all around. Where's the pictures of yours and Randall's gifts?

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

I love Ashylnn's face!! how sweet!
Poor Addie!! I have a pic of Rae and Ashton NOT loving the snow!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
LOVE YOU DEAR!!

Jen said...

Ashlynn's face with the Polly Pocket gift is PRICELESS! It's so fun watching kids' faces light up with sheer excitement! :)