Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine, Sand & Surf!

A combination that you just can't beat!! Here are a few pics of our trip:

The kids (+ little miss Keira) and I at the beach.


Ryder catching a wave, he could have done this all day!


Jumping just in time....


Apparently Gage has inherited Grandma Debbie's "I'm cold" gene:


This girl is a southern Californian at heart....all the way.


Our sweet Adds spent most of the time being sick, so no beach for her this trip....there's always next year, right?!?

4 comments:

Jen said...

The one of Ryder made me grin - what a great shot of that cutie pie! You are a fantastic photographer, Lizzie:) I always enjoy your pics.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Next year? How about next month! I miss you already. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you more : ( I'll see you in a couple months though : )

Beks said...

I'm surprised you had your eyes open on the skyfari long enough to take a photo of Ryder. ; )

By the way, Tallon and Trevor haven't stopped talking about how good Ryder was on Mario Bros.

Lizzie M. said...

I know, Beks, I'm such a wimp!

You know I would own Mario Bros if I wasn't afraid of spending ALL day playing it too :-)!