Friday, April 16, 2010

Addie.

Um, ok, I guess I'll try to smile for you, mom....


Pleeease, no more pictures....

We may have a little tomboy in the making. Sunday, I put this cute dress I bought last spring at a garage sale (for 25 cents!) on her and she tugged at it until the roses came loose. In fact, every time I put a dress on her, she cries and pulls at it like "get this thing off of me!" She would much rather be in her pants & t-shirt, outside playing in the dirt. In fact, she has skinned both of her knees this week and never shed a tear....

4 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like she's doing the "hear no evil, see no evil" thing:) Too cute, a girl after my own heart. Ban the dresses!

I know the comment part on my blog is wiggy...I'll figure it out and get back to you.

Jess said...

Nicole told me how to fix the comment part, so when you have a moment, give it a try for me:)

Jen said...

Great deal on the dress! Gotta love garage sales:)

Lizzie M. said...

Sorry J, still can't leave you comments....try the pop up window like on mine or Cole's....

Not trying to tell you how to run your blog though :-)!!!